Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A glimpse...


Friends and Family -

I never thought I would, but I have taken the plunge and have decided to give blogging a try.  I can't promise I'll update it daily (or even every other day) but I thought it would be a good way to keep our favorite folks - both near and far- up to date on our little family.  Life is wonderfully crazy these days.  With the addition of baby Allen and my brother-in-law Brett moving in I am officially SURROUNDED by boys!  Even the dog is a boy...

Allen is 16 days old today and such a joy!  Todd and I are adjusting to parenthood fairly smoothly thanks to our little angel baby.  He is so good!  Not much else to write now but enjoy the pictures!


2 comments:

Cheyenne Schultz said...

Yay! Another blog to stalk! Allen is just precious - I can't wait to see how he grows. I hope all is well. :)))

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Yay! Another blog to stalk! Allen is just precious - I can't wait to see how he grows. I hope all is well. :)))